Wednesday, September 7, 2011

From Me...to We.


Hi Gorgeous Girls!
I am so excited to share something very special with you today...Our Wedding Video! 
I married my Prince on November 6th, of last year & I can't believe it's almost been a year already!
Seems like just yesterday! Time sure does...fly when you're having fun! Our first year has been incredible, with a huge move (from Orange County, Ca...to Texas), and just getting all settled as Husband & Wife. So far...so great! We will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary in Kauai, Hawaii...where we had our Honeymoon. SO excited for that trip! Married life is wonderful & for those of you who just got married, or are almost married (Michelle)...it really is all it's cracked up to be...if, and only if...you marry for one reason, & one reason only...because you can't imagine one day, one second of your life without them! Well...2 reasons...and...if you can't imagine anyone else on earth making you crazy! Because I can guarantee...that will happen too! Ha Ha. Thank God he loves me that much too! If you haven't found that person yet...be patient. You will. Everyone's life plan/time line is different. Make sure to follow your own. 
So...here's to love. 
The ones who have found it...and the ones who still have a few more frogs to kiss.
(I have kissed my share...believe me.)





Here's a little glimpse into my our...Happily Ever After.


What was shown at our Reception.

From Me...to We.
A "shortened" version of our Wedding Video.




And...
If you haven't yet...please don't forget to enter my AMAZING 
Giveaway!

You can read all about it here.

 Contest ends tomorrow night at Midnight (Texas Time) & winner will be announced on Friday with my "Friday Favorites" post! Only a few people have entered so far & I am certain A LOT more of you have got to want to win this to die for make-up organizer! So...enter away, lovelies! I can't WAIT to ship this off to one of you! Along with an additional M.A.C surprise, of course! SO fun! 




Love, Laughter & Happily Ever Afters...



6 comments:

Aloha Acres said...

Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing the videos. I can feel the love!

Heather said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! I cried my eyes out! It was so beautiful. I loved every detail. I can see you and your vision in the details. So, so special! I wish I could have been there! It looked like a magical occasion. I am so happy for you! It was so great to see your smile and hear your laugh again! Have a beautiful day, beautiful girl! XOXO

Veronika said...

Awww...you guys are SO SO sweet! =) Thank you, with ALL of my heart. It was definitely a day I will never forget. =) Ahhh...I just LOVE love! =) And I love you both too! =) Thank you again! XO

Anonymous said...

Your wedding day/anniversary happens to be my birthday, and LeeAnn paired us up for the swap, what a coincidence :) Anyways, you were stunning on your wedding day and the design, pics and vids are all amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Veronika said...

Hi Emilie! Thanks so much for stopping by! =) I just emailed you about the swap & am so excited! =) That's crazy about our wedding date & your birthday! =) It was definitely meant to be! =) Thank you, so so much for being so sweet & for all your kind words. They & you...are much appreciated! =) Have a beautiful night & weekend & I'll mail your package out on Monday! SO fun! XO

Diana said...

Oh my goodness! I just watched the wedding video! So beautiful! It made me cry!