Saturday, September 24, 2011

Blogger Report Card...EPIC FAIL!



Good Morning, Beautiful Guys & Dolls!

Please accept my sincerest apologies for not being able to complete my link-up yesterday, and still not being able to. The "Linky-Tools" guy swears I can use my MAC to do it, but it just doesn't work for some reason. Only on my desktop, which of course, still isn't working...due to the storms. Geek Squad should be here Monday, so fingers crossed...all will be working again!

Let's just say I spent a lot of my day on BLUNTCARD.COM! SO glad all of you loved it! WAY TOO FUNNY! 

Thank you, all of you...for all your love & support & for being patient! I truly appreciate it!

Hope you all have a perfect Saturday, & I hope to be back with a fun post later night! Depending on service.

Love & Hugs to you!



Happy Saturday, Sweethearts.




2 comments:

Heather said...

Epic fail? :( No way Mama! I find it easy to get stressed out over different bloggy things sometimes, too. We need to remember why we started these blogs. Sharing, inspiring, creating, and fun. You are the designer, creator, and editor-in-chief. Things happen, life happens. Stay positive and have fun. Your blog is wonderful! It is such a success! Your readers LOVE you and, it is growing every day. You will be at 1,000 followers before you know it! :) I love you and I am so sorry about your tech difficulties! It will be fixed soon! XOXO

Veronika said...

Awww...I just LOVE you, Heather! =) Thank you. Thank you...Thank you. You're THE ABSOLUTE BEST & there are no words to express how happy you make me & how blessed I am to know you...and to love you! MUAH! XO