Thursday, September 22, 2011

Birthday Beauty Tribute.



A very Happy Birthday, to the beautiful Kori...from Blonde Episodes! Kori is an absolute Doll & one of my very favorite, new blogging friends! Just wish I could have gotten to know her when I lived in California (my entire life...up until a few months ago)! But it's ok. That's what airplanes & technology are for, right? I often think about her flying out to Texas, to meet up with me & Heather (Big City Belle), and all the fun we would have together! We SO have to make that happen! And of course...I will be back home (CA)...every month from now on, so that's always an option too & I am very much looking forward to it! 

So...since I can't be with her today to celebrate...here's my little tribute to her...from Texas. This is everything I would love to do...if I were there, to make her feel like the ultimate Birthday Goddess! 


Make sure she starts her day with Birthday Cake Pancakes!


Gather all her friends for the perfect celebration of a life well lived! 


Go get inked. If...I didn't chicken out! And if so...it's all about her anyway! 


Make her a home made Birthday Cake. And of course...it would look this fabulous!


Have her look up in the sky & find the brightest star she can see.


Make a wish.


And always remember to...


And last, but not least...
Say Goodnight to the perfect day!


The Sweetest of Dreams to you, Beautiful Birthday Girl.

I pray that your day looks a little like this & that you feel as loved as you are.

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Please stop by, visit, & share your wishes as well. She'll love the company, and you'll love her
(Her actual birthday is tomorrow, the 23rd, but...since I have to host my "Friday Favorites"...I'm starting early!)

Have a beautiful day, everyone! 

Let's all take a moment to celebrate...life! 

♥ & appreciate you!




Birthdays & Beauties,


6 comments:

Kori said...

Seriously this is the nicest thing anyone has done for me in a long time...you are the sweetest friend ever Veronika! You made me feel so loved...what a great start! My birthday can only be the best after this tribute...I can't say thank you enough friend. And, can we please meet up when you come to CA then I can head to TX???? Love you! Kori xoxo

Veronika said...

Awww...you already saw it! =) You are SO SO welcome, Sweetheart, & I am SO SO glad! =) Birthdays are special, especially when the person is even more! For all the sunshine you've added to my days...it makes me so happy to return the sun! =) Here's hoping ALL your days ahead are FILLED with nothing but endless Love & Laughter & that all the beauty & goodness you add to this world will be returned to you...tenfold. NO ONE deserves it more! And yes...we can plan both. =) Nothing would make me happier! =) I'll let you know dates...as soon as I know dates. =) Love you too, K! Here's to you...and THE BEST BIRTHDAY...yet! =) XO

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Kori! What a wonderful friend you are to her. Everyone should feel like a princess on their birthday.

:)

Veronika said...

Thank you so much, Jenna! =) She's always been that kind of friend to me, so I'm so happy to return the love. =) Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a beautiful day! XO

Heather said...

This is such a beautiful birthday tribute! Birthday pancakes? Yum! You are such a wonderful and kind friend! I know this meant a lot to Kori! You are such a sweetheart and, I am so happy to have you for a friend! Hope you are having a great weekend! XO

Veronika said...

Awww...thank you, Heather. =) Takes one to know one though. I saw your post! =) SO SO sweet. Kori rocks, so it's very easy to love her! =) And I know...how cute do those pancakes look? =) SO fun! Hope you're having a PERFECT day, Sweetheart! Love you tons! XO