Monday, April 25, 2011

Moving Day!



I can't believe this day is finally here! The boxes are all packed & the truck is on it's way, and B & I couldn't be more excited! Not to leave all of you that we love so very much (you know we'll always be around & back to visit), but to start this brand new adventure in our lives! It's been a long time coming & we just feel, with all of our hearts...it's where we belong. Individually...and together. It just feels like home.  For a while now, something has been missing in my life, and for some reason...it doesn't feel that way there. I've got everything that most people would dream of- The Man of my dreams, the world's Best Family, Great Friends, Health, Jobs that I love, Wealth (Thank You, Jesus), Babies that I ADORE (D&G), but something still felt a little empty. SO difficult to describe, but something was "off". Whatever that something is...it's not missing in Texas! I feel, well...the best way to describe it is 100% at peace. You know that feeling when you walk in the door from a long day at work & your heart says, "aaahhhh"? Well...my heart didn't say that here. As amazingly beautiful as our home is/was...it never really felt like "home". Without even a chair to sit on...our new house does! And let me tell you how wonderful that feeling is! The best part though, is that (THANK GOD) B feels it too! He loves it just as much as I do, so it is completely our decision...together. In the 5 years I've been with him...I have NEVER seen him as calm & relaxed. We're both gonna live 100 years longer! Ha Ha! I can't even describe how excited I am to start building our lives as our own little Family, both now, and when we decide to have kids. I want to begin our own traditions, and start building, not just a beautiful house...but a home. For the first time...in a long time...I'm finally there. I can't wait to share all the pictures when we're all done! SO much to look forward to & SO much to be grateful for! I sure hope all of you had a beautiful Easter yesterday & that you're lives are FILLED with the peace I've been searching for.

D&G...helping Mommy pack!

They are IN LOVE with boxes & live in them every chance they get!
Look at his arm around her. Could you just die? 

Dolce's favorite spot!

We  to watch them play! 

Gabbana hangin' out with Mama.

This is a lot of work. I'm done. Ha Ha. 




From House...To Home,










No comments: