Tuesday, April 5, 2011

10 & counting...


To my Gorgeous Dolls that are "following" me...I just wanted to thank you, with ALL of my heart! A blog isn't a blog without it's readers & I just want you to know how happy I am to see your little boxes on my page! Ha Ha! Every day I log in, I see how many new Dolls I have, and when that number changes...you should see how happy I get! Living inside each one of your boxes are lives I hope to touch, inspire, add sunshine to, and leave a mark in one way or another. At the same time though...also inside your boxes are each one of YOU, leaving your mark on my heart & my life. We are all here to learn & grow from each other. No one is here alone & I dream of a place, inside my KKDreams, to allow all of us to do just that. Thank you for being on this journey with me. I look forward to all that the future has in store & I thank you...with all of my heart! 





Loving My Beautiful Dolls, 







No comments: