Saturday, July 14, 2012

Home Sweet Home!



AGAIN.

Yeay! I'm finally in my home, relaxing on my couch...with my 2 little Angels. Well, 3...including B. Ha Ha.
Ahhh...the simple pleasures of life.
Tomorrow...I'm running on the treadmill all day! 
I can't even begin to tell you how stiff my body is & how much crap I need to work off!
Almost a solid week...in the car + eating "super size me"...everything = INSANITY!
This girl wants/needs to MOVE!
So happy B switched my cable box from our office to the gym, so now I can catch up on all my shows...all while moving my ass...the entire time! 
2 for 1...love.
And...now that I'm not going anywhere...for a minute...I can't wait to post all the fun things that have been waiting for you! So...stay tuned! 
And as always...another Giveaway will be posted this week as well! 
Hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend so far & that you all feel as loved as you are! 
Have a beautiful night!
XO



Thank you for being a part of my "Home",
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome Home Love!!!!!

Veronika said...

Awww...thank you, Sweetheart! SO good to be here! =) Love you! XO