Friday, July 20, 2012

"Friday Favorites!"



Happy "Friday Favorites", Beautiful Dolls & Guys!

I'm so excited to have you here with me & read all about your favorites!
If you missed my first post, explaining all about it...you can read it here.

"Friday Favorites" is day where you post all the things you're loving each week, such as...


Here are mine this week...


1. Favorite Online Clothing/Accessory Sites...



ASOS started out as a UK based site, & SHOW PONY started in Australia, but have both since come to the US, & I am IN LOVE with both! They're a cross between Forever 21 & BEBE prices, but if you're looking to stand out & get some unique pieces to add to your wardrobe...these are the places to shop! My new favorites, by far! If you're interested...click on each picture & it will take you directly to the sites! 
Happy Shopping, Sweethearts!


2. Favorite Lotions


OMG...do these smell AMAZE!
If you're a PHILOSOPHY fan...you will die!
You wanna eat them all & Bobby does too! LOL!
Such a fun treat when you're all clean & ready for bed!  
YUM-ME!
I bought all mine at Sephora, so click here if you wanna get some too! 


 3. Favorite OMG Laptop Case




Could you seriously die?
You have no idea how excited I am about this thing!!! 
I just stare at it every day...and every day...I smile...still. LOL!
IN LOVE.
I got it from an adorable girl in Hong Kong, who once had an ETSY shop, but now takes all orders through her Facebook page. She's an absolute doll, her work is AMAZING & she always throws in extra crystals & special little surprises! And...she even has the same birthday as me! We're kindreds! LOL! I've had a few other things "blinged" by her (will show you soon), & I adore absolutely everything! She takes all special orders & can bling anything you can think of ! Here's a pic from her page of a gift she made for one of her friend's celebrations.


Are you kidding me!!!
Imagine how stoked you'd be if you got this as a gift!
LOVE it!
Click here if you want anything special done.
Tell her I sent you & she'll be extra excited! 


4. Favorite New Toy


Yeay! I finally got a white iPhone 4 S!
I had a regular one, but it died today, & I always wanted a white one, but wasn't about to get a new one just for the color, but...since I had to...I couldn't be more excited! 
And my favorite part...SIRI, of course! LOL!
I can't WAIT to play with her! 
If you guys have one too...I'd love to know your favorite features/apps!
Thanks, Loves.


5. Favorite New Shorts



If you love funky/different/edgy things like me...you'll love this site too! It's called "OMEN EYE".
They are all hand-made, one of a kind, & these ones were my very favorite!
If you love these, or want to see more...click here.
This style is called VEGA.

6. BLOG-TRAIN.NET


Somehow, someway...I received an email "inviting" me to join this site & when I added my profile/blog...I was amazed at the results! 
SO many more viewers & SO many more readers! 
Every day I check my blog & see a new, smiling face...I am as happy as can be!
Thank YOU...to all of you, who are here because of this awesome site! 
I'm so appreciative!
.
If you want even more exposure, you can become a "First-Class-Passenger" like I did (you'll see my little bloggie if you click on the site) He He.

 Here are the benefits:

1. Your blog is always at the top on our frontpage. You will receive even more new visitors and readers.
2. First-Class-passenger will be listed at the top of our Train-compartments.
3. Our Blog-Train-Passangers love to visit and follow First-Class-Blogs, because they receive more points.
The cost is...
7 days / 10 USD
30 days / 35 USD
& is paid directly through PayPal.

I received about 40+ new Followers/Friends...in the very first week I joined! 

Click here for all the info. 

.

Thank you to all of you for reading & an extra special Thank You, in advanced...for all of you who link-up with me! Such a fun way to share, support each other, and meet new friends!


Please grab the button code from my sidebar, insert it into your post, and then join the link-up below! Can't wait to see yourfavorites!
Love & Hugs...always & Happy Friday!


 
A Happy, Grateful Girl,



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I love your Hello Kitty Laptop Case! So cute!

--- Nicole

Tammi said...

Omg...David just got the 4s two weeks ago and I swear Siri is his new girlfriend. He asks her EVERYTHING. You can make her call you any name you want so David's is "Big Papa." So everytime she does something for him she says,"Here you go, Big Papa." Sigh...Men

Veronika said...

=) Thank you, Nicole! I am IN LOVE with it! =) Hope you're wonderful, Sweetheart! XO

Veronika said...

Tam...I am DYING!!! That's too much & I love EVERY second of it! =) Hmmmm....What should I have her call me? LOL! =)

Jenna said...

I love sparkly things! Your Hello Kitty case is gorgeous! I am going to check her out!

Yay we are phone twins! I got a white iPhone 4s about 6 months ago and I absolutely love it! Siri cracks me up! She calls everyone in my phone book, except for my mom. Everytime I tell her to call my mom she says "I'm sorry I don't know your mother" makes me laugh all the time!

My favorite apps as at the current moment instagram, twitter, interest, I'd Cap that, Emoji, snipsnap, my fitness, and pic frame.

Have a beautiful Friday
xoxo