Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bringing Back "Friday Favorites"




Happy Monday, Gorgeous Dolls! 
Hope you had a PERFECT weekend & are ready for this wonderful week ahead!I know I am! TONS of exciting news to share! First off...I am ECSTATIC to announce that after discovering this beautiful world of blogging through the hearts & words...of so many amazing people...I am re-starting my very own Link-Up! After playing on a few other beautiful blogger's weekly link-ups & a few weeks of my own "Friday Favorites"(seems like forever ago now)...I decided to once again...make it a permanent addition to my Fridays & would ♥ ♥ ♥ for all of you to join me! 

Because I'm travel so so much...I found it really difficult to have with me to share...all my favorites...while away from home. But...I decided that I really enjoyed it & now that I have  a few more Followers/Friends...it'll be a lot more fun! I'll just host it all the Fridays that I am home, & the weeks I'm not...I'll try my very best to prepare ahead of time. It can happen, right? I hope you love, as much as I do...people sharing all things they love & introducing new things to our lives.

Whether it be...


ANYTHINGEVERYTHING
THAT YOUR HEART LOVES.

"Friday Favorites" will officially start up again this Friday, July. 20, 2012 & I would be honored & completely OVER THE MOON...to be graced with your beautiful presence. And since I don't see us ever running out of things we love...I'll be your hostess for as long as the party continues!

Grab this button from my sidebar & add it to your post &...let's get this party started! 

I definitely can't wait to see & read about...all of YOUR..."Friday Favorites"!

See you then!
XO


                  


♥ Love, Hugs, Support, Sharing & Discovering New Favorites...





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! I wanna play Linky Party too!!! Do I have to wait until Friday?? I am so excited! I already started a blog to link up with you! So fun!!!!