Friday, August 17, 2012

"Friday Favorites"!



Happy "Friday Favorites", Beautiful Dolls & Guys!

I'm so excited to have you here with me & read all about your favorites!
If you missed my first post, explaining all about it...you can read it here.

"Friday Favorites" is day where you post all the things you're loving each week, such as...


Here are mine this week…


1. Favorite New Shorts!





Aren't they adorable?

I got mine from another one of my obsessions, Ideeli. Just like Hautelook, where they have insane deals every day & different products…every single day! So…if you want to check it out...here's the link for that, but of course this sale is over, but I found a site that has some of Black Orchid's products & if you just Google it…you'll find more as well! 
Here's where I saw some.
I just love the colors/prints, black studs on back, & even the tag is adorable!
LOVE the black resin orchid! And since Orchids are my very favorite flower…of course I think it's extra cute! 
AND…they're as soft as can be! 
LOVE them!



2. Favorite Healthy Snack! 


So I was playing on Amazon (surprise, surprise) & I came across these & let me just tell you…I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! 
Ok…so have you ever heard of/had these…


If you have & you like these…you will LOVE the Fruit Chia! IF…you don't mind seeds. If you're one of those people that hate seeds in your smoothies & stuff…you won't be a fan, but if you like them like me…you'll be in love! The taste JUST like "Fruit Leathers", but have WAY more "healthy-ness" to them!
Great snack to keep in your purse,  just in case starvation mode kicks in & you're car is turning into the nearest McDonalds! 
STOP. Take a deep breath. And pull out your bar!
You'll be happy you did.
Each bar contains only 155 calories.
I got mine here.
But you might wanna start small…just in case you don't like them.

Compared to these…


You'll be in absolute heaven!
I love you, Giuliana…but these are most definitely not…"AMAZEBALLS!" 
Anyone want a year's supply of chalk?


3. Favorite ETSY Find!



How freakin' adorable are these stamps!
And the font…I Die.
And the creator of these little masterpieces…as sweet & adorable as it gets!
I mean…a real sweetheart.
Her little notes, her packaging…love her!
I've bought 4 total so far & love them all the same.
These 2 & 2 address ones with 2 different fonts.
She has many to choose from & can create anything you wish! 
I have a few more ideas in the works right now!
Stop by & see her & if you see anything you love (which you will)…tell her I sent you! 
She'll be so excited!
Her name is Lindsey & here's her link! 


4. Fun New Site!


A fun little site that has all kinds of bedding, accessories & fun little "junks"! LOL!
PERFECT for someone in a dorm, or a grown ass woman like me! Ha Ha!
Who doesn't love fun little goodies!
These are the 2 things I bought!

This wall hanging...


And this adorable pouch! 
Big enough to fit IPAD's…or anything you wish!



Here's a deal if you find anything you like!


 Here's the link to play! 


5. Favorite New Make-Up Products!


Another one of my "treasures" found at Hautelook, but all are available all over the internet, so…search away! First stop…who guessed right? Amazon, of course. 
It's been back a few times on Hautelook already, so stay tuned & you just might find it again.
In fact…you know I stocked up, so I just might have to do a "Balm" Giveaway! Hay! LOL!





Everything is awesome & very pigmented, but I am loving the Highlight (MARY-LOU MANIZER) & the Bronzer (BETTY-LOU MANIZER)! 



6. BEST Air Freshener…EVER!!!


Ok so…I have no idea how Bobby discovered this (years ago), but let me just tell you…it's in all our cars & every where we go…people are like, "What is that smell?" 
Best smell…EVER!!!
Can't even begin to describe the scent. It's just the best smelling "clean" you can imagine & I  am in LOVE! The scent is called "Squash", but have NO IDEA why! NOTHING smells like Squash at all! Great for guys & girls. Not girly at all, but OMG…it smells good! 
TRUST ME…you will not be disappointed!
Oh & I can't believe I almost forgot to tell you…the scent lasts forever & is very strong! 
Excellent quality!
Again…only available…that I know of…on Amazon. 
Here's the link for that!



7. AMAZING Soda Replacement!


If you're like me & despise the taste of aspartame, or anything "diet" & are trying to give up Soda…these are about as good as it gets!
0 calories & perfect if you're over water for a minute & just need a little something.
I've tried all these flavors & I like & can tolerate them all! 
Sold at most grocery stores, but if you wanna stock up…don't trip…Amazon is where it's at! 
HOLLA!
.

And Lastly…


I've reached 250 Followers/Friends & that my Dolls…is most definitely a favorite! 
(HUGE SMILE)
Like I've said a million times before…hopefully that means I've touched…in a very small way…250 hearts!
I couldn't love or appreciate you all more & to show you…you bet your little butts I'll be posting a new Giveaway tomorrow..."Sun Kissed Doll", AND will also post my "Urban Decay Dreams" Giveaway later this week!
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 

.
Thank you to all of you for reading & an extra special Thank You, in advanced...for all of you who link-up with me! Such a fun way to share, support each other, and meet new friends!



Please grab the button code from my sidebar, insert it into your post, and then join the link-up below! Can't wait to see your favorites!

Love & Hugs...always & Happy Friday!
XO



A Happy, Grateful Girl,

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh!!! Lovin' your favorites Sister!!!! I JUST tried Ice this week...crazy?! I had the Pomegranite Blueberry and it was sooo good!!! And I love me some Fruit Leather!!!

Congrats on 250!!!! That is sooo amazing!!! AND so inspiring!!! No one deserves it more!

And... to let you know...you have made my heart smile by hosting such a wonderful and inspiring blog <3

Here's to More blogs!!!

Unknown said...

Hey lovey!!! I edited the button from my page! Thanks so much for letting me know! Not good that it didn't work, LOL!!! I love love love your new shorts! Totally dig them. And my new obsession similar to your ice drinks are the vitamin waters. Filled with lots of vitamins, and good replacement for the afternoon coffee breaks! With the vitamin wake up call it helps me get through the day! I love them!

I hope you are having a fabulous Sunday!

Erica xx

www.ericabelliocreations.blogspot.com

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

love love love the shorts! too freaking cute!
p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com

Unknown said...

LOVE the car freshener! I ordered one on Amazon and its amazeballs!!!!