Friday, August 3, 2012

"Friday Favorites!"



Happy "Friday Favorites", Beautiful Dolls & Guys!

I'm so excited to have you here with me & read all about your favorites!
If you missed my first post, explaining all about it...you can read it here.

"Friday Favorites" is day where you post all the things you're loving each week, such as...


Here are mine this week…


1. Favorite New Jewelry!


Check out all my fun new bracelets!

Aren't they so cute?
And the best part…all under $30 (each I mean)! He He.
LOVE them!
All courtesy of one of my addictions…Rue La La!
Here's where you can become addicted too! LOL! 


2. CUTEST Cell Phone Cases…EVER!!!



Could you seriously just die?
ADORE them!
You couldn't tell.
Since I bought them ALL & everything! LOL! 
I can't stand how cute they are!
And they even come with extra studs, & the wrapping…stop it! 
Couldn't love them more!  
If you love them as much as I do…here's the beauty & store…behind the brand! 
Tell her I sent you & she'll be extra happy! 
I literally want one of each! 
Hum. Maybe I will. Ha Ha! 


3. Too Faced "The Return of SEXY" Palette! 




 

How insanely gorgeous are these colors?
This is "Too Faced" newest addition & I couldn't love it more!
The problem I have with all these beautiful kits is…I don't even wanna use them!
I wanna keep them pretty! 
LOL!
It comes with a water proof black eyeliner, eye primer, & these 3 "look" cards! 
Adorable! 
I got mine here.


 3. Favorite New Clutches!


I got the purple one too! 
The last 2 were from last weeks post, but I just wanted to show those of you that may have missed it…the other color choices & all the contact info! 
She still has other colors available as well! 
ADORE them! 
And I LOVE me the smell of real leather! LOL!





Ok seriously…
How AMAZINGLY, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous are these bags!!!
I just adore….EVERYTHING about them…
1. Where they came from- THE BIGGEST SWEETHEART of an "oh so amazing" Designer, named Denise. She owns a shop on ETSY called "idinternosciadesign", and creates all different colorsstyles, etc. She's an absolute Doll & such a pleasure to do business with! 
2. Her customer service is impeccable & her work /craftmanship…is as perfect as it gets! They are perfectly sewn…complete with adorable lining, with pockets & all! And 100% leather, of course.
3. Very affordable & will get you compliments galore! 
As you can tell…I just love them! LOL! 
If you want to know more & check out all her goods…click here.
Tell her I sent you & she'll be extra happy! 
Now that I look at her store again…I think I just might need the purple & orange ones as well! He He! 


4. New Betsey Johnson Shoes! 






Yep! Another pair of fun, crazy shoes to play dress up in! 
As you know by now…I love things that are different, fun…paired with basics & a lot of black!
Since I have nothing like these already…just thought they'd be a fun statement piece to add to my collection!
And how cute is the packaging? And the bottom of the shoe even…OMG! 
Not that anyone will see it, but I'll know it's there! Ha Ha. 
Bought from here.


5. Favorite Hand Cream…EVER!



Ok so I have no idea how I even discovered this, but let me just tell you…you'll want to literally chew your hands off! LOL!
It smells like a cross between a 50/50 Bar (Orange-cicle), & some type of well…vanilla cake! 
Every time I put it on, people are like "What is that amazing smell?"  
But not only is the smell to rave about…the consistency…is one of my very favorites by far!
Not too watery & not too greasy.
One of my biggest pet peeves is applying lotion, then touching your steering wheel & having "soul-glow" all up on it! 
"Hated it!"
LMAO!
No grease marks + heaven in a bottle = one happy girl!
Here's where I got mine.
Surprise. Surprise. 


6. Favorite New WAY OLD Gadget! 


I know. I know.
Where the eff have I been?
I CANNOT believe I have had an IPHONE for at least 2 years now & WTCrap…just now starting playing with this!
Don't judge, but I am IN LOVE!
B & I listened to it all the way from CA to here (Texas) & we sang our hearts out & loved every second of it!
Best Invention…EVER!
Listened To MJ all night tonight while unpacking! 
GREAT times! 
Ha Ha! 


7. Favorite Laugh



I was literally CRYING when I saw this yesterday!
And I still am!
LMAO!
Made my day!

.

Thank you to all of you for reading & an extra special Thank You, in advanced...for all of you who link-up with me! Such a fun way to share, support each other, and meet new friends!



Please grab the button code from my sidebar, insert it into your post, and then join the link-up below! Can't wait to see your favorites!

And Lastly…

Don't forget to enter my "Indian Summer" Giveaway!
Click on picture for all info! 


Love & Hugs...always & Happy Friday!
XO



A Happy, Grateful Girl,


2 comments:

Jenna said...

You always pick the cutest things for your favorites!

Those shoes...oh.my.word are to die for! So cute! Do they have them in flats?! lol

I love the grey bag! Well, I love them all, they're fab! I will definitely have to check out her shop!

Thanks for hosting such a fab link up! Hope your day is as beautiful and inspiring as you!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Those Shimmery Eye Colors are INSANE GORGEOUS!!!!