Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Oh My Mint!



Hey Gorgeous Ones!
Happy Wednesday!
Hope your week has been amazing so far!
So…as usual…I was playing on Hautelook today & I came across this absolutely adorable clutch!


It comes in may colors, but lately…I'm IN LOVE with mint!
So, of course…I had to get it & share it with you guys!
It's 100% leather & was/is $82.00, originally $220.00!
Click here if you want one too! 
Is anyone else loving this color as much as me?
Absolutely Beautiful.
Especially with a tan!
Love.
And the rest of these pics…adore.













Have a beautiful night, my loves & thank you for taking a few minutes out of your day to share my current obsession!
I love & appreciate you all!
MUAH!
XO

And…a HUGE Thank You to all of you who've entered my Giveaway!
It always makes me happy when you guys love what I picked out!
For those of you who haven't entered yet…
you have until Friday night, so get on it, Sister! 




Dang. Now Craving Thin Mints! YUM-ME!


No comments: