Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Favorites.



Happy "Friday Favorites", Beautiful Guys & Dolls!

I'm so excited to have you here with me & read all about your favorites!
If you missed my first post, explaining all about it...you can read it here.

"Friday Favorites" is day where you post all the things you're loving each week, such as...


My favorites this week aren't any new products I'm loving (nothing new right now & have to make sure I'm really loving something to post), but just dedicated to all random things that are my week's favorites!

1. Favorite Video


Ok so not only does this crack me up...EVERY TIME...I love it because it's my bestest friend's adorable twin girls! I told her to put it on YOU TUBE, because it makes my every day, & I hope it will do the same for you! If it makes you laugh...please share the love! Thanks so much! I love you, Tammi! M&M are gonna be stars! Ha Ha.

Here's the caption Tammi wrote..
"Our twin girls were singing songs at bedtime one night, when Mia gave us an unexpected ending to her ABC's. P.S...Please ignore my awful, cackling laugh at the end :). I would have cut that part out, but I love how she cracks up at herself when she's done :) "
 
 

2. Favorite Fall Makeup


Absolutely stunning, right?

 
3. Favorite Quote



4. Favorite Look



5. Favorite Series


Just a little extra tribute, since it does/did come out today!


Thank you to all of you for reading & an extra special Thank You, in advanced...for all of you who link-up with me! Such a fun way to share, support each other, and meet new friends!


Please grab the button code from my sidebar, insert it into your post, and then join the link-up below! Can't wait to see your favorites!
Love & Hugs...always & Happy Friday!



 

A Happy, Grateful Girl,








1 comment:

Tammi said...

Hahahaha awww my little vulgar children. I love it. Thanks for sharing, Sister. So glad they can make you smile, after all the smiles you have brought them :) xoxo