Monday, August 22, 2011

It's NOT Friday & I'm in Love!




Happy Monday, Gorgeous Dolls! 
Hope you had a PERFECT weekend & are ready for this wonderful week ahead!
I know I am! TONS of exciting news to share! First off...I am ECSTATIC to announce that after discovering this beautiful world of blogging through the hearts & words...of so many amazing people...I am starting my very own Link-Up! After playing on a few other beautiful blogger's weekly link-ups (Pink & Green Thursdays, Oh, How Pinterest-ing Wednesdays (Love & Hugs, Trish & Michelle), & staring tomorrow, by one of my favorite girls of all time (Heather from Big City Belle)..."Fall In Love" Tuesdays), and a few weeks of my own "Friday Favorites"...I decided to make it a permanent addition to my Fridays & would ♥ ♥ ♥ for all of you to join me! I hope you love, as much as I do...people sharing all things they love & introducing new things to our lives. 

Whether it be...

ANYTHINGEVERYTHING
THAT YOUR HEART LOVES.

"Friday Favorites" will officially start this Friday, August. 26, 2011 & I would be honored & completely OVER THE MOON...to be graced with your beautiful presence. And since I don't see us ever running out of things we love...I'll be your hostess for as long as the party continues!

I also have one more weekly "celebration" I will begin hosting called, "Sunday Sweethearts", that I am SO excited to share...but will explain all about that on Wednesday, after I play "Fall In Love" tomorrow.  
CAN'T WAIT!

And...I definitely can't wait to see & read about...all of YOUR..."Friday Favorites"!






♥ Love, Hugs, Support & Sharing...



4 comments:

Kori said...

What a great idea! I'm bummed though because I do Fashion Fridays :-(... I'll link up sometime. Kori xoxo

Veronika said...

Ahhh man. =( I know. With so many of us...it's hard to pick the perfect day! =) I appreciate...even the thought. Thank you. I'll try to do the same. Keep your Sundays free though...if you can! That one's gonna be good! Details coming on Wed...after Heather's debut tomorrow! =) SO excited for her! =) XO

Mae B said...

I'm excited to participate in this! I have plenty of favorite things!
xx

Veronika said...

Mae...you have NO IDEA how happy this makes me! =) I am so grateful & couldn't be more excited! =) See you Friday, Sweetheart! Thanks again! Have a beautiful night! XO