Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"Fall In Love"...Fall Fashion.


Hey Dolls!
It's that time again!
Time to link up with the beautiful Heather from Big City Belle , for her oh so fab..."Fall In Love" Tuesdays!
Today my post is dedicated to Fall Fashion. The boots, oh the boots...the scarves, the fir (faux of course), leathers, knee high socks, deep rich colors...I love it all! 







Please be sure to stop by & show Heather some love (she's the BEST & you will LOVE her! ), & if you're just visiting here...stay a while & I'll return the favor!
I love & appreciate you all!
Have a day as beautiful as you!
XO


 

Lovin' me some Fall Fashion & my Favorite Little Belle,


4 comments:

holly h. said...

That first outfit is to die for!!

Carolyn said...

Love these outfits! SO CUTE! :)

Heather said...

Thank you so much for linking up! I love anytime you do a fashion post. Love EVERYTHING! I hope you had a good visit in Cali and, a nice break. Things are getting back to normal here. Hooray! Wow, I am really, really glad you are back! I missed you! XO

Veronika said...

Thank you SO much, Holly & Carolyn! Did I tell you how happy I am to have you here? =) SO SO very! Hope you both are having a beautiful week! XO

Heather...I have missed you more than you know. More than seems possible, really. =) He He. But...I totally did/do! Don't like being away from "home" for so long! =( But...we had a great visit & it was so great to see all our wonderful Customers/Friends/Family. MUCH needed. Can you BELIEVE the Christmas Party will be here before we know it? SO INSANE! =) I CAN'T WAIT to see you! =) SO much to catch up on! I feel sorry for anyone sitting by us! =) LOL! B&B are just gonna have to swap seats! =) Gonna check your email & get back to you...TONIGHT! And BTW...I HAVE read every one of your posts...just haven't told you yet! =( I'm working on that right now too! =) Love you so so much! XO