Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale & Haul!



Hi Beauties! It's one of my favorite times a year! If you haven't already spent your life's savings...VS is still having their semi-annual sale & they still have so many cute things! PERFECT time to stock up on all of the greatest bras, underwear, clothing and beauty products.  Stop by your local Victoria’s Secret or visit victoriassecret.com and receive free shipping on all orders over $100.00.  We all know how easy it is to spend $100.00 at such a beautiful and sexy store! I have done it more times than I can count. Especially with deals like these! Even if you have no one special in your life right now to be extra sexy for...be sexy for YOU! Nothing makes you feel better than knowing something extra fun is underneath all your cutest outfits! 


Here's a look inside my bag...

Cute, off the shoulder shirt that I love with jeans & heels! 

Another off the shoulder shirt that I love with cut off jean shorts & brown (high) cowboy boots! 

Bathing Suit Cover Up

Adorable strapless dress that I love with either brown cowboy boots also, or high wedgies! SO cute! 

Two Lips. LOVE this color! So cute for just a little dash of fun! 

Jessica Simpson Shoes. 

Same as pink ones, but I loved this style too much! 

CUTEST new luggage tags! Angel Wings! Love them! 

And speaking of loving too much...I bought all three because I did! He He. Jessica Simpson. SO cute & SO cheap! 

Not sure how long this sale will go on, so if you wanna play...now's the time! 


Happy Shopping! 




Lovin' VS & YOU! 







No comments: