Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Sunday, Gorgeous.



Happy Sunday, Gorgeous! It's a beautiful morning here & I'm about to spend the day playing & making things! Went to one of my favorite stores yesterday (Hobby Lobby. We don't have these in California & boy have I been missin' out!), and bought all kinds of fun stuff for projects to finish my craft room! Last room left in the house to finish before I give you our new home tour! SO excited to share with all of you!  We absolutely LOVE it here & are so happy to call it our new home. We've spent the past week meeting so many wonderful people & have been busy sharing Monavie like crazy, which is why I haven't posted as much as I would like, but...I'll try my absolute best to get back to daily posts this week! I want to post every day for you guys, but I also want to post good posts. Don't want to post a bunch of randoms, just to fill the page! He He. Gotta make it good! I love you, Cali, Texas, & everywhere in between & beyond! Have a beautiful Sunday Funday & know that I love you & appreciate you! Until tomorrow...





Crafts & Creating,
Photobucket








No comments: