Friday, February 11, 2011

It's Friday, I'm in love...2 Times!



What do you get when you combine 2 of my favorite things...




CUTEST Collection...EVER! Other than Hello Kitty, of course! LOVE the bright, fun colors! Ever since I was little, I've been in love with Lynda Carter, the one & only Wonder Woman. SO SO beautiful. 


and even still...today...


Just placed my order (online, of course) Ha Ha. Can't WAIT to get it! As far as I know they haven't run out of anything yet, so make sure to get yours...asap! As you know, Limited Editions are just that...limited! 



For the love of MAC & the Wonder Woman in all of us,







2 comments:

jennettefisher said...

Send me the link for the Wonder Women Make Up... I have to have it!!!!!!!!!! I feel my life will be incomplete if I do not buy it! Strange? But true!!!

Veronika said...

I know, right? I feel THE EXACT SAME way! Ha Ha. Plus...it's SO fun to have a collection of the limited's! Just go to MACCOSMETICS.COM & click on WHAT'S NEW on the tab on the left & then click on WONDER WOMAN COLOUR (Make-Up) & WONDER WOMAN ACCESSORIES for everything else! SO FUN! Happy Shopping, Sweetheart! XO