Monday, November 19, 2012

To Paris…With ♥.



Hi Beauties!
Happy Monday.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend & that your week has started out…Beautifully!
I wanted to do a little "Show & Tell" with you & share an ADORABLE Limited Edition Palette from Sigma, that I just got & love! The colors…oh the colors. STUNNING. Perfect for fall & PERFECT for Christmas/Holiday Gifts! If you've never purchased any Sigma products, I can assure you that the quality is amazing & the pigmentation is excellent. This palette was developed by some of YouTube's most popular Gurus & comes with a little booklet explaining the colors, meanings, & stuff! 




If you're interested…all info is here.
And if not…that's totally fine too! LOL!
I'm in no way affiliated with Sigma, just got it, loved it, & wanted to share!

Here's what sold me on it even more.
This Stunning tutorial with the Gorgeous Chloe.


Now you'll know a least one look you can create!
I'm definitely gonna try this.

And here's one more, featured on the Sigma site.


And last but not least…the best news…I bought an extra one for you to add to my HUGE Christmas Giveaway! 

SO excited!

Hope you guys love it as much as I do!

.

Oh & Don't Forget…

This...


And this one too…


I already have the "Find Your Sexy" one all boxed up & ready to ship to one of you, Gorgeous Girls!
Just a couple more days to enter!

Have a beautiful night, Dolls.
I Love & Appreciate you!
XO



Sweet Dreams,
Photobucket


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your touch, your inspiration & your words of encouragement., Since going through my divorce I've been down., but you given me strength to believe in myself., I'm scheduled to have back surgery on Wednesday Nov 28., u know what I'm OK with it.,I'm not going to let it
get me down., thanks for yr strength !

Unknown said...

Thanks for your touch, your inspiration & your words of encouragement., Since going through my divorce I've been down., but you given me strength to believe in myself., I'm scheduled to have back surgery on Wednesday Nov 28., u know what I'm OK with it.,I'm not going to let it
get me down., thanks for yr strength !

Unknown said...

i have this palette and i love it!

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

I just love watching beauty gurus on youtube. This palette looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing, dear.
xoxo

Susan said...

You are truly amazing. What a heart you have!
And can I just say, I wish I lived closer so we could go shopping? Love all your finds.