Friday, June 22, 2012

Migraine, Migraine Go Away...



Hi Sweethearts.
So sorry about my absence lately. I wish I could say I was out painting' the town red, but the truth is...instead of red...I was home in bed. Migraines took over my entire week! And I mean...took over! I was out of commission for literally 7 days! But...a few Dr. appointments, acupuncture & chiropractic sessions, R&R, & love from my B...I am finally feeling like me again! I'll tell you what...it's so easy to take good health for granted, but now...I appreciate it so so much! Other than the usual stress...I'm still not sure what else is causing them so frequently now, but after I do an MRI & full exam...I should know a lot more. For now...I'm just stoked to be free again! I've always had them, but usually about one horrible one a year. SO easy to deal with. Lately though...honest to God...about one every other day. No bueno...AT ALL! If any of you suffer from them too...I definitely feel your pain. And if you've never had one...you're a lucky lucky girl! Count your blessings...twice! LOL! It literally feels like my lovely picture above. Like someone is squeezing the crap outta your skull! Good Times! LMAO! 

On to the good news...I'll be posting not one, but two Giveaways tomorrow! Yeay! One for reaching 200+ Followers/Friends (I can't tell you how much I appreciate you all) called "Hello Kitty Heaven" (Thank you, Jenna! I love & appreciate you & your input!) & my "4th of July" one as well!

So...stay tuned & I promise you will love them...both! 

Thank you so much for sticking around & for having faith that I'll never forget about you & I am always here!
 And...even though I still haven't replied to all your sweet comments...I've read every single one & will comment back...asap! 

Have a beautiful night & the sweetest of dreams to you!
See you tomorrow!
MUAH!
XO


Huge Hugs & No More Migraines,
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon

Unknown said...

I hate migraines. I was getting them all the time, then I visited my dentist who referred me to an orthodontist, turns out I had a severe bite problem so every night I was grinding my teeth and clinching my jaw which cause me to wake up with horrible headaches. I had braces put on in March and now I hardly get them. Good luck figuring out what is causing yours.

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

Get well soon, Hun! It sounds like you've NOT been having a great week... but I hope your weekend goes 100% better!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Oh V!!!! Migraines are sooo horrible!!! I am so sorry you have been down and out for the past week!!! I used to get migraines in high school. The docs put me on some whacky medication that literally made me sleep like 5 days straight! But during that time, my life was hell! I am so happy they are not a reoccurring theme for me. I am sorry you of all people have to suffer the 'graine!!!

On a lighter note, I am so stoked about your giveaways!!! I am so proud that you reached 200 followers!!! That is such a huge goal and am so super proud!!! Can't wait darling!!!!

Veronika said...

Awww...I wish I could just SQUEEZE all of you! =) Thank you, for every ounce of your love & concern. Turns out...mine are most likely caused from a horrible accident I had over 10 years ago now, but was never fully treated, & added stress onto it...NO BUENO! =) All that tension/build up...causes my favorite friends to stop by & visit! LMAO! =) Lucky Lucky us, huh? Until I have my neck MRI...the Doc gave me some muscle relaxers to make me not as tense, until we find out the real solution. In addition to that...I've been going to an acupuncturist & chiropractor too, so we'll see what happens. So far...so great though. Thank you, Jesus & thank YOU...all of his Angels! I'll pray for us all. And for you lucky ones who've never even heard of them (LOL)...count your blessing, Sweethearts...count your blessings! =) I truly appreciate all of your love & concern. Thank you so much! XO