Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Beach Bunny introduces...Shipwrecked.



Hey Gorgeous Ones.
To continue on with the theme of Nautical/Sailors...I wanted to share with you my newest bikini for 4th of July, and share my obsession with Beach Bunny Bathing Suits! Inspired by lingerie designs...these are..by far...the cutest bathing suits in the world! I just got the one pictured above, & all I need now is this adorable sailor hat! This entire collection is to die for...but I fell in love with this one! If you aren't familiar with them...you have to click the logo below...and check them out! You will love them all! And the butts...my very favorite...EVER! Ha Ha. No...but really. They are pricey...I'm not gonna lie...but they have awesome sales, so that's the best time to stock up! And...if you needed a little inspiration to put that damn cupcake down & get yo ass to the gym...this is definitely it! LOL! 












HUGE Love & Hugs to you all! 
Have a beautiful night! 


Beautiful Bathing Bunny's,


2 comments:

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

These bathing suits are so cute! I can't choose which one I like better...
Great post as usual Veronika!
xoxo

P.S. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to follow! It made my day!!

Veronika said...

Awww...why are you just THE SWEETEST thing...EVER! =) You are so welcome & I'm so glad it did! =) Especially since you always make mine! =) Enjoy this beautiful day! xo