Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pretty Pill Box




PRETTY PILL BOX

While packing for my trip to Texas, I was gathering up all my pills/vitamins & thought to myself..."There HAS GOT to be a cute, less space "taking up" way to take them with me! So...off to JoAnne's I went! Ha Ha! I knew they had plastic cases of all sorts, for crafty things & wanted to find something fun to decorate! Here's what I came up with...


I found this box,  got out my nifty Silicone that B got me from Lowe's, & all my little "trinkets" I get from Etsy. Under the tab that reads "PEOPLE & SHOPS" enter...MimiLoLo. She has THE CUTEST things & SO many designs to choose from! Here are some of my goodies I bought from her...


Thank you, my Gorgeous Handy Man for my Silicone you bought me to "look like frosting". You are a DOLL & I thank you SO much for helping me with my fun project! 


The front of the case.


The Inside.


I added Silicone all over the top, in a "dotted" pattern.


Almost Done.


TA DA! 


All Done! 


Before.


And After. 


How much cuter is this to travel with! And SO SO easy to make! Took me less than 10 minutes! The Silicone is REALLY secure, so you don't have to worry about anything falling off, but just to keep it clean, I put it inside a little velvet drawstring bag I had. You could even put it in a big zip lock bag. Anything is cute when you see this inside! Ha Ha! Life's Simple Pleasures! SO SO fun! 


Loving my Pretty Pill Box & hoping you make one too,


No comments: