Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MAC & Beyond The Rack Hauls



MAC & Beyond The Rack Hauls



My New MAC Goodies...

INTRODUCING...
MAC Jeanius Makeup Collection for Spring 2011




MAC Jeanius Collection

MAC Cosmetics new Jeanius Collection is pure genius! I love how they took denim washes to create gorgeous shades for the eyes and nails. Add a touch of berry to the lips, some color to the cheeks, and you’re set. 

EYESHADOW

Diva In Distress Mid-tone gray with silver pearl

Motorhead- Mid-tone blue with copper pearl

Stove Pipe Black- Black with copper pearl

White Jeanius- White with silver pearl

LIPGLASS ($14.50 U.S.)

Docile- Chrome pink peach with gold

Indigo Pink- Deep burgundy with blue pearl

Painted On- Grayish beige with gold pearl

LIPSTICK ($14.50 U.S.)

Acid Washed- Grayish beige with gold pearl

Pretty Please- Pale pink pearl

Riveting Rose- Deep burgundy with blue pearl

NAIL LACQUER ($13.00 U.S.)

Biker Blue -Black base with purple and blue pearl

Frayed-to-Order- White matte with soft pink duochrome pearl

BLUSH ($18.50 U.S.)

Overdyed- Bright magenta

Pink Cult- Mid-tone neutral pink

PENULTIMATE BROW MAKER ($16.50 U.S.)

PENULTIMATE EYE LINER ($16.50 U.S.)

Rapidblack- True black



Here's what I got from this collection...



Both Nail Polishes- FRAYED-TO-ORDER & BIKER BLUE
&
OVERDYED Blush

So far that's it for me, but I think I'll go back & get the 2 "nude-ish" lipsticks in ACID WASHED & PRETTY PLEASE. SO SO pretty! 


In addiction to this collection I got...

*STUDIO FIX-POWDER PLUS FOUNDATION in C4 
(what I use every single day, instead of liquid foundation)
*MINERALIZE SKINFINISH NATURAL in MEDIUM PLUS
*MOONS REFLECTION Eyeshadow
*SUPERSLICK LIQUID EYELINER in ON THE HUNT
*LIQUIDLAST LINER in POINT BLACK
*SATIN LIPSTICK in FLESHPOT


Oh and...my Wonder Woman Shirt & Bag came in!!!
How so very cute are these! Ha Ha!




And then from another on of my guilty pleasures...


I got these ADORABLE Boots in like a "Jean" Blue


I am IN LOVE with them! Such a unique color & I am a boot FREAK! Ha Ha! 





Happy Wednesday & Happy Shopping,









No comments: