Friday, March 4, 2011

Good Morning, Sunshine.




 B & I are still in Texas & still LOVING every minute of it! Just got back from our morning walk, where EVERYONE that drives by waves to you! We love that part! He He. Now enjoying some coffee in my brand new cup that I love oh so much! It makes me happy just looking at it! Got it from Cracker Barrel (Huge Restaurant/Country Store here). We love that place! So yummy & cute! But...if you want one too, you can! The designer is Maggie Lindley & her designs are called "My Soul's Window". How cute is that! 

The front says "SPARKLE", with stars everywhere!

The back says..."Sparkle & Shine like the light that you are. Keep your head held high. You're gonna go far! You're bright and you're good. You're my precious star!"

And the inside is pink! I just LOVE it! 


Don't forget to SPARKLE,









No comments: