Sunday, September 16, 2012

I've Got Sunshine!



I am so honored and excited to announce that I was nominated for the Sunshine Award! A huge THANK YOU to the insanely sweet Rachel at Unleashed Diva for nominating me. This is my second blog award & I LOVE me some sunshine, so this one is extra adorable!!! 
Thank you so so much, Rach!


So here are the rules for this one!

The Rules:
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page. (it will be displayed on my awards page too.)
2. Answer (10) questions about yourself (*the same ones that I answer below).
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
.

Ten Questions and Answers:


1. What would you most like to change about yourself?
I would try to live life a little more carefree & stress a lot less about the things I can't do anything about.

2. What is your theme song?
Ummm…that's so hard to pick only one, but the very first song that comes to my mind is…


3. One part of your life, a memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
Watching my doggie get hit by a train. And so ironic…her name was Sunshine. It happened on my 20th. Birthday & I will always remember that unbelievably horrible sight, & hope helpless I felt.

4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of? 
My favorite style era is by far the 60's! LOVE the big hair, smoky eyes, etc. But as far as living…I wish I lived in the 50's. A time when life was so wholesome & innocent. Sock hops, Drive-ins, etc. One of my very favorite movies is Grease & I would have loved to have lived it!

5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
Ummm…probably a stuffed Monkey!

6. What is your favorite housecleaning chore? 
Probably laundry. I adore the smell of fabric softener & dryer sheets & love that it has a beginning and an end. Until…the next batch comes! Good Times!

7. Do you Twitter? 
Yes I do, although I don't have any clue what to tweet! Do people really want a play by play of my life? Have no idea! Would love to know your thoughts. And all those #'s & stuff…clueless!

8. Any goals? 
Many. Starting with being "bikini-ready" all year long, starting YouTube videos & continuing to grow & better my blog, travel to many places, learn another language, & try my best to touch as many lives as possible.

9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time? 
Not at all. About 1 a year! Not a big alcohol drinker. No matter what it is…I never love the taste enough to waste my calories on it! Would much rather eat something good! Ha Ha. 

10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
Honest to God…I have never been embarrassed in my cars, or any car for that matter. Sometimes that "junkier" they are…the "funnier" the experience! Embrace the junk! (I know neither of these are real words) Ha Ha.
.
Don't forget to come back and link up so I can read all your answers to the questions!
Oh &…don't forget to add this little award to your blog!
How Fun!
Thank you again, Rachel!
I truly appreciate you!

Happy Sunday, Beauties!
Hope it's AMAZING!
XO


Love & Hugs To ALL My Sunshine's…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw honey it was my pleasure to give you this award. I love you and your blog so much. I look forward to your writing. As far as tweets share with us whatever you want. I love hearing about my friends lives.

hugs
xoxo

Unknown said...

Yay!!! How exciting V!!!! So HAPPY for your win <3 YOU absolutely deserve it!! You bring sunshine to all your readers lives- especially mine :)

And SUPER thanks for the nomination!!!! I can't wait to sit down and actually do some blogging again!!! This house stuff is Cray Cray!!!!

Love ya!!!!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! How exciting V!!!! So HAPPY for your win <3 YOU absolutely deserve it!! You bring sunshine to all your readers lives- especially mine :)

And SUPER thanks for the nomination!!!! I can't wait to sit down and actually do some blogging again!!! This house stuff is Cray Cray!!!!

Love ya!!!!

Unknown said...

awww, thank you so so so much sweetheart! That is so awesome of you to nominate me for that!! So sweet and I feel like you really have touched my life! You were my very first follower! :))) I think that you are beautiful inside and out and I am so so happy I found you!

Much love!

xxoo

Anonymous said...

Veronika
I changed my blog and profile up if you decide to follow me. Again it's my pleasure to nominate you.
http://caffeinatedcountrydivadiaries.blogspot.com/

Veronika said...

Awww...you have NO IDEA how much ALL of you make my heart melt! EVERY day...in EVERY way...I love & appreciate my girls! =) Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Love you, K & NEVER worry about being busy! We all are & we all will go through our moments of being MIA. Those that love you...will ALWAYS understand & look forward to your return! =) Take your time and enjoy the "real life" moments with TJ. A new home is a HUGE milestone & you should enjoy & embrace...every moment! =) Erica...you made me smile on the outside AND the inside & I am SO SO grateful too! =) You know you're my girl & I'm ALWAYS here for you! =) And my sweet sweet Rae...OF COURSE I'm gonna follow you, silly! =) Already am! =) LOVE the new Blog & you know I think the world of you! =) LOVE LOVE LOVE you all! MUAH! XO