Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Diamond Necklace Reveal!



Ok Dolls!
The moment has finally come!
As you all know by now…I was able to get my hands on 3 necklaces, instead of just the original one! 
So that means 3 of you will be sent this adorable necklace! 
YEAY!



Due to popular demand…I decided to just do my usual "drawing" & put all your names in this gorgeous "diamond-like" vase!


So…without further adieu…
Here are the 3 names Bobby pulled out…






Congratulations to all of you & if you could, pretty please send me your addresses…I'll get them out to you asap! 
And…because this is a totally different type of gift…if the rest of you that already commented (No new comments, please. I have to be completely fair. Only the girls that were entered to win. Brie & MB….you were as well!) could also send me your addresses, pretty please…I want to send you a little inspirational something as well!
Equally as cute, since I couldn't get all of you this necklace!
But trust me…you will love it.
.
Thank you ALL…for every kind word you spoke & for touching my life, & my ♥… so much more than words could ever express!
YOU are the diamonds in my life, & I will treasure you…ALWAYS.

Have a beautiful day & stay tuned for tomorrow's "Urban Decay Dreams
Giveaway Reveal! 

 Huge Love & Hugs To You!
MUAH.
XO


Lovin' My Diamonds Girls,


7 comments:

Bree said...

Ah, you're so sweet! I'm loving your blog. My address is 7325 Platinum Creek St. Las Vegas, NV 89131

Thanks for being so awesome! I'll try my luck again with Urban Decay. :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Thank you so much! I will wear it proudly and think of you!! I sent you my address via email on FB.
Keep up the wonderful and positive job of spreading joy to others!
Xoxo
Brandt

Kori said...

congrats to your winners V! Kori xoxo

Jenna said...

Congratulations to the winners! How wonderful for them!!!!

I believe you have my address already, if not, please let me know and I can send it to you!

You're amazing! *muah*

Margarita Bloom said...

Congrats to the winners! :)

Jen said...

YAY! I am so excited! I will send you my address on FB. xoxo

Bryan Johnson said...

Girls are crazy about diamond jewelery .Diamond jewelery are really very attractive and stylist.It really very amazing creations. diamond pendants.