Saturday, July 16, 2011

My "Updated" MAC Counter!



Happy Saturday, Gorgeous Dolls! 
Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day & spending it with everyone you love most! Mine is being spent with my B & my babies. We are about to eat lunch, arrange our new outdoor furniture & do some gardening. SUCH a beautiful day to be outside! Before I do though, I wanted to post my newest MAC Counter creation! For those of you who haven't seen my previous one, you can go to my DIY MAC Counter post...here. I've been looking everywhere, for a very long time, for the actual MAC Counter displays, and finally found them on Ebay! Just search "MAC Cosmetic Displays", & every once in a while...you'll come across someone selling one. After a very long time, I came across an adorable girl named Cassie, who sold me this Eyeshadow display, and then another guy who sold me this Blush display. I am so excited to finally have it all completed, but I have to say though...I still really like my old one too! So...here's my new Make-Up Station...










 
  I'm in heaven with this stuff! Hope you all enjoyed my mini-bathroom tour! An entire new home tour will be coming very soon! Just waiting on a few things to arrive! Have a beautiful day & I'll see all you beauties tomorrow! 





Love, Hugs & Make-Up,

7 comments:

Heather said...

Ooooh! I LOVE it! Very nice! Love the peek in the bathroom...looks lovely! Have a great Sunday, Lovie! XOXO

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

WOW, how fabulous is THAT???!!! You'll be the envy of EVERYONE with all those MAC cosmetics in a stand like that ... and I love the MAC mirror too! Fun, fun, fun! xoxoxo

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

Veronika said...

Belle...thank you so much, Sweetheart! I have so much fun playing with all this stuff! =) Thank you. ALWAYS thinking of you & I PROMISE...I am ALMOST ready to play! =) Love you & hope you are wonderful! Have a beautiful night & rest of the week/end. MUAH! XO

Veronika said...

Sandy...you are much too cute & I thank you SO much for all the love! =) Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Love, Hugs, & a beautiful night to you! MUAH! XO

Lindsay said...

I LOVE this! I've been looking for displays for a while now. Do you mind if i ask how much you paid for these? I found a few on ebay for 500-600 dollars. Just wondering if I should hold out for a reasonable price or just go for it. I'd really love your feedback! Thanks!

Veronika said...

Good Morning, Lindsay! =) A HUGE welcome to my Blog & a whole bunch of love & gratitude to go along with it! =) Thanks so much for being here! To answer your question…you are right on! Got them for exactly between $500-$600. It's a lot…I know…but totally worth it as you'll have them forever! =) If you see them & you can…def get them! I looked forever for mine & you never know when/if…they'll be available again! =) Hope this helps, Honey! Have a wonderful day & rest of the week! XO

Unknown said...

Girl!!! I am totally in LOVE with your Bathroom!!! And all the sweet makeup you have to decorate it <3