Friday, July 1, 2011

Festive Fourth!



With 4th of July fast approaching, one of my most favorite holidays ever...I thought it'd be fun to share some fun decorating & yummy-ness with you! There's nothing better than a summer gathering full of friends, family, and fun! Get together all the ones you love, play some patriotic music, BBQ, swim, and...CELEBRATE! My Sister flew in last night, so the only one missing is my beautiful Brother, in Hawaii! I love you, Aram & so wish you were here! You know you are always with us though...no matter what! 

So...From adorable decorations to delicious foods and desserts, here are some great ideas to make this July 4th a sparkling success!


Have Fun & Happy Celebrating! 


My inspiration this year! Love everything about this! 








Of course you gotta have some cupcakes! So want one right now! 

Hope these help make your holiday extra special! 

Speaking of special...because all of you are so special to me...don't forget...today is the last day to enter my Giveaway! If you haven't already done so...please go to my "Happy 100" post & enter away! At midnight tonight, the contest will be over & sometime tomorrow I will announce the big winner! Yeay! Don't want you to miss out! Can't wait to see who wins! 

Have a beautiful day & as always...I'll see you beauties tomorrow! Can't wait to spend the day with those I love so so much & I sure hope you're doing the same! Love & Hugs to you! 



With Love & Suspense,






No comments: