Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th. of July!



Good Morning, Beauties!
Happy 4th. of July to all of you! 
Wishing you a day filled with everything & everyone you love most!
Today is one of my most favorite Holidays (I'm as patriotic as they come. Always have been.) & I'm so happy to be able to share a little piece of it with all of you! 
Listen to patriotic music, eat some yummy food, play games, swim, BBQ, watch some fireworks, be safe, hug your loved ones extra tight...but most importantly...remember all of those who are the reason behind our freedom. For all of our Soldiers-past, present & future...I love you all...and I am eternally grateful. 

I'll leave you with my 2, very favorite 4th. of July, tribute songs! 



"If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." -Hamilton Fish ♥

Here's to all of us who are "home", and are...free.

Happy, Happy Independence Day! 

After all of my festivities today...I will announce the big winner!!! Yeay! 
Thank you for your endless support & love.
HUGE hug to all of you! 
Enjoy this beautiful day! 




SO proud to be an American,









No comments: