Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Pink & Green Thursday!


Happy Pink & Green Thursday, Gorgeous Dolls!
A day created by Trish from Pink Preppy Lilly Lover, where we share all things inspired by pinks, greens...or both. I want to dedicated today's post to "Celebrating Life". With the passing of the Texas Ranger Fan, Shannon Stone, still very heavy on my heart...it just makes you realize, once again...how very short life truly is, and how lives can be taken away...in an instant. I know how easy it is to take life for granted, so today...my wish is that we all take a moment to stop, breathe, and hug everyone we love extra tight. Life truly is a gift, so this is a reminder to "show up", but most importantly...Celebrate every moment!









To help us remember what's really important...





 
Live every day like it's your last day,
Photobucket



5 comments:

Verenia said...

OOOOHHHHH...I LOVE that wedding dress, sister. Hang on to that picture IF i ever do it! ha ha! I finally figured out how to follow your blog...YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!! FUN!!! I love you very much!!! <3

Veronika said...

Awww...YEEEAAAYYYYY!!!! =) Kiki is here! =) How fun! Henth! =) And you got it, Sissy! I will...and YOU WILL! =) I love you to the end of the earth! Thank you for being THE BEST SISTER...in the world! MUAH! XO

Veronika said...

LOVE seeing your little face on my Blog! Henth! =)

Heather said...

SO many beautiful things! I want that cupcake! Ask me how my "Let's Get Physical-ness" is going? Epic fail... Oh, well. Soon though, very soon, I am going to get serious. In the meantime, pass the cupcake and some pink champagne! :) HUGS!!!

Veronika said...

Heather...I am L'MAO! =) I understand that all too well! =) It's only funny because you are an absolute DOLL...JUST how you are, but I totally know what it feels like to want to be better. Your personal best! It WILL happen. I have every faith, but until then...I'll get both ready for our visit! LOL! =)