Monday, March 5, 2012

Hot AND Humble!



Happy Monday, Beauties!
Here's a little inspiration for you!

So...I got this new subscription in the mail & I'm pretty sure it's from my Sister (Thank you SO SO much, Verenia! I LOVE it!), and if you've read any of my posts...you know that Marisa Miller has my favorite body...of all time! So...it inspired me to let her know. Not that she doesn't already know she's the shit, but hey...that never gets old right? It's always amazing when someone notices your dedication & sacrifices. So...I told her & to my surprise...she thanked me. Kinda cool when you have a million & one people writing to you! Makes me love her...that much more! YOU ROCK, MM & you inspire me every day! 



Twitter

Marisa Miller @marisamiller replied to you:

@VeronikaOhanian Thank you! Appreciate the kind words ;-) xoxo
In reply to…
@marisamiller LOVE you on & in Women's Health, M! My favorite beauty, to start off a brand new, AMAZING year! Happy 2012! XO
Put up a picture, where you can see it every day...of your "ideal" & together...let's kick some ass!
You (We) CAN do it & I'm root in' for you! 











And...if you're "Feelin' Lucky" & are in the mood for some awesome, free stuff...enter my St. Patty's Giveaway here!




Have a beautiful day & amazing week! 
XO


Here's to us... & becoming the girls in these ads,

2 comments:

Kori said...

That's so cool friend! She does have an amazing body for sure! Kori xoxo

Veronika said...

Thank you, Sweetheart! =) XO