Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What's The Apps?



Ok Gorgeous I Phone pros...I've had mine for a little while now & I have just one question? What the crap do you do with it? Ha Ha. I mean...I know there are awesome apps out there...just have no idea what they are! I thought I'd ask all of you what your favorites are & then...finally...get to playin'! Here's what I have so far...The obvious ones...Facebook, Twitter, MySpace (Yep. You heard me right. Still have it. Just never deleted it. Don't judge.), MyNetDiary, Instagram, Pinterest, abcNotes, Red Stamp, & Spotify. I don't use any of them...just thought they were cool. Any other great ones I'm missing? Here are my hobbies...Living with OCD (Organization/Neat Freak), Creating, Fashion/Make-Up, Making all things cute & adding a little glitter & bling to it, Music, Diet/Fitness, Travel, Reading, Findin' me an awesome deal...

What are your favs? I'd love to know! Thank you so much! Hope you guys are having a wonderful night, & a perfect start to 2012! HUGE Love & Hugs to you! 


Lookin' forward to gettin' with the times,



5 comments:

Kori said...

Instagram for sure!!!! Kori xoxo

peniam said...

Hi sweetheart!
I have loads of useless apps as well.. Have them but never use them ;) Bloglovin' is nice, most often checking it in the metro.. But Kori!!! Thank you do much for the Instagram!! I didn't know it and just installed..AMAZING!! <3
xxx

Heather said...

I just started using a new one called "Period Tracker". I like it so far. You can add moods, weight, etc. but, best of all you know when your period was and is coming. I am not on birth control so, I am always counting on a calendar! :) It also shows your fertile days and ovulation days. Other than that Pandora is my fave.

Whitney said...

Okay here's a great fitness app. Nike+ GPS. It tracks your runs via GPS by miles run, pace, calories burned - and you can set the distance or time you want to go and it gives you updates like "You're halfway there!" or "3 miles completed, average pace 9:45, 2 miles remaining"

You can also set it up to automatically tweet your runs! It's hella-cool! My favorite fitness app!

Have fun!

Whitney said...

Oh, forgot to mention you can also have a playlist going while the app is running so you can listen to your favorite running tunes...

RAD!

http://beachyfeet.blogspot.com