Saturday, January 14, 2012

Make A Joyful Noise!




Happy Saturday, Beauties!
If you haven't seen this yet...it's a MUST SEE! Fantastic! Such a wonderful, uplifting, heart wrenching, good time...movie! My Sister & I...LOVED it! So much...we're gonna see it again next weekend with our Mama! LOVE me some Dolly and some Queen L! Speaking of Dolly though...isn't she just a Doll? Literally. She's as unique as it gets & I LOVE her for that! Here's a song that she wrote that I just adore! And yes...I can 100% relate! Glam as long as I can remember...and glam until I die. Girls...wear those lashes & high heels, hair as big as the heavens, clothes as loud as you wish...and NEVER look back! This is YOUR world! Do with it...and be in it...WHATEVER you wish! As long as you're not hurting anyone...it should matter to anyone! LOVE me some "not afraid to be yourself...no matter what"...people!

Have a day as beautiful as you!
XO


"You were born an original...don't die a copy." -John Mason ♥


A Fellow "Backwoods Barbie",




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.
Vemo Combination Switch