Thursday, October 25, 2012

God Save McQueen!



To go with my skull theme...I came across this collection! 
Just when I thought I couldn't love it more.
I want everything from Mr. McQueen!
LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Beautiful, right?


















.
Oh & And If You Haven't…You Must!


I sure hope all of you are having a beautiful day so far & that you're smiling as you read this. 
I pray all your hearts are as happy as all of you make mine!
HUGE Love, Hugs, & Appreciation, from my ♥...to yours.



Lovin' McQueen Bling,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY...That thin black skull bracelet is amazing!

Unknown said...

girl!!! you are speaking my language!!! here, here and all that sassiness!!! LOVE'S IT!!!

Miranda M. said...

Oh my! That pink clutch is adorable - who knew skulls could actually be pretty haha love all these pictures

Miranda M. http://prettysquared.blogspot.com/

Susan said...

I love every single thing! Gorgeous. And dying for a clutch. Happy Friday!

Susan said...

I love every single thing! Gorgeous. And dying for a clutch. Happy Friday!

Whitney Alison said...

I LOVE Alexander McQueen. Love love love