Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas At Tiffany's.



Hi Beautiful Dolls.
Remember Me? I'm still here...I promise, and I haven't forgotten about you. Just made a promise to myself that I'd get "all caught up" on everything...before the New Year, so that I can start it off right. So far...my promise is being fulfilled. ALMOST all done with my scroll of a "to-do" list! And I mean that literally. Whew! A Woman's work is never done! Ever. And add extreme OCD to the top of everything, and you're even more screwed! Ha Ha! God Bless me when I have kids! Good Lord! A HUGE hug & pat on the back to all of you Mama's out there! There's a special place in heaven for you! But...as busy as this time of year is...it's still my absolute favorite! SO much love in the air! Makes me very very happy! I'll try my absolute best to post my "Christmas Home Tour"...by the end of the day! SO excited to share with you guys, and since I can't have all of you over in person...we can celebrate & share...the new-school way! I love & appreciate you all & hope this Holiday Season has been as special as can be & pray that all of your hearts are filled with love. There are 2 more days left to enter my Christmas Giveaway...so please do so! Don't want anyone to miss out! The link is below. Have a beautiful Thursday, and never forget how very much you are loved! 










Don't forget to enter my Giveaway here...going on now!
SUCH cute stuff!





Little Blue Boxes...filled with Love,



2 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

WOW! What a magical set of photos! Glad you're back :)

If I don't "talk" to you before, Merry Christmas!!

Veronika said...

Awww...thank you SO much, Leeann! You have been missed! =) Sure hope you're wonderful, Sweetheart! Looking forward to catching up on all of your posts. Been way too long! Love & Hugs to you, and a VERY Merry Christmas as well! Hope it's PERFECT! Thank you so much! XO