Saturday, April 27, 2013

Have You Seen This Person?



My Beautiful Angels.

Oh how I've missed you. No excuses, no particular reasons…I am just so glad to be here with you today. I sure hope all of you are wonderful, & that your hearts & your worlds…are FILLED with nothing but love. That's all I ever wish for you. There are no words to express just how much all of you mean to me, and how grateful I am that you've stuck with me & have never left my side.
Because of this…I feel like we are "real" friends. Not just names & adorable little faces I see on my screen, but real, beating hearts…who have shown me more love & support that I can even put into words. Truth. I'm still blown away that so many of you take time out of your busy days to spend this time with me. Of all the things you could be doing with your time…I am so honored you choose to spend it here. The fact that some of you say you "look forward to my next post" & like you, sweet Susan…you "miss my posts, & just wanted to say Hi". Believe it or not…that's still crazy to me. I have always dreamed of growing up, & no matter what my profession became…I knew one thing for sure. I wanted to do whatever I could to make a difference in this world, & to inspire & encourage…as many beautiful souls as possible. It amazes me to know that to some of you…I just might be doing that. It's very surreal & oh so special to me, so I just want to say Thank You. Thank you, for being true Friends in my life & for not bailing when times get a little tough & you don't hear from me for a while. Or if I'm a little too busy, or not inspired enough…whatever the case may be. Thank you for accepting me for who I am, & for who I'm not. When I post…you're happy. When I don't…you wait. THAT is everything to me, & I thank you…with all of my heart. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 

You see…I often struggle with blogging & whether or not it really is something I should seriously peruse. To do it right, it takes many hours away from "real life" & I've already struggled with trying to reply to all the wonderful love that gets sent my way. (If you're out there, Diana…your package of love is on it's way to you. Thank you so much for your patience & thank you again…for your heartfelt card. I appreciate you so much. And Adriana…I promise yours should be there any day. Things are a lot slower in Texas, but it is coming!) I want to be Superwoman, & be able to do it all, but unfortunately…that's not humanly possible. I have a full time job, which requires lots of travel, a Husband, Family/Friends, my two fur-babies, & a house to run…along with all the rest that all of you have. You know the story. I never want to disappoint anyone or make you (them) think that I am ungrateful in any way, because that's the furthest thing from the truth. Every Blogger's dream is to "grow" their Blog, & be as successful as possible, & in my case…touch as many lives as possible. But then I think…"do I really want that?" If I find it difficult already, imagine if it got even bigger? My greatest fear is that I wouldn't have enough hours in the day to get back to all of you, & just that thought…breaks my heart. I'm one of those people that lives my life in the moment & am never on my phone. I personally think it's so rude to be on your phone constantly, while in the presence of others. With that said though….that also eliminates a lot of time I could be getting back to people. So…what's a girl to do? LOL. I'm a hot mess! And to top it off…I really want to start a YouTube channel! What am I thinking! 

So…am I quitting?
HELL TO THE NO!
I love you guys way too much to go anywhere.
You bet your adorable asses Imma make it work!!! 

If you can be patient with me…I promise to stick with you. Deal? Eventually I will get back to all of you. For now…it might take a long time…but I will.
Later…I can't make any promises, but just know I will always do everything in my power to show you as much love & appreciation…as you have always shown me! Here's to the day to day…and all that is yet to come.

Oh & a HUGE welcome to the newest additions of our Kandy Family!
I'm so happy you're here & I can't wait to get to know you better.

Have a beautiful night, my Loves.
See you tomorrow.
Mother's Day Giveaway will be posted! Yeay! 
XO



 YOU,

4 comments:

Unknown said...

No worries, I know your a busy girl! Trust me as a Mama of 4 I can understand :) I am so excited and feel so blessed to have even won. My daughters are excited to see all my goodies. My 15 year old told me she was so happy for me since I am always busy doing for her and her siblings and her dad.
You are the sweetest!!! Thanks again!!!!

Jlmarquez said...

I L❤VE reading your blog! I know life gets busy sometimes...but no need to explain..we all understand. Keep on being the beautiful person you are...I only see the funny, inspiring , loving posts...not the time it took in between each one! You post when you can and keep doing what you do! 💕 You are nothing but Loved! 😊

susan jakovina said...

Girl, I SO hear you! It is a ridiculous amount of work. I for one, will always be reading, whether it's daily or once every few weeks...always checking in. I seriously think you are such an inspiration. Don't stop!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

XOXO