Friday, February 10, 2012

Show Him How Much You Love Him!



Hey Guys! 
Looking for something creative & cute to give your love for Valentine's Day? 
Look no further.
Here's a little something I made for B a few years ago, & I've loved...ever since.
A box full of all the reasons I love him. (More than 150 of them!)
Something they can read every day...or just when they need a little extra love. Also good for YOU to read...so you'll never forget the reasons you fell in love with him in the first place! 

I always refer to girls, only because I assume mostly girls read my posts, but if you are a guy reading this...your girl would DIE if you made this for her! Trust me! Anyone would love this & would LOVE to know they many ways you love them! 


Here's what you'll need...
1. Some sort of box/container to put everything in
2. Fun embellishments to make it extra cute (stickers, bling, pictures, etc.)
3. Strips of any kind of paper you want. I cut mine from a spiral notebook I had, filled with paper that was textured & kinda thick.
4. A heart stamp to add to each one...if you want, of course.
5. Tiny wood clothes pins. I got mine from Michael's.
6. A heart full of love...for the one you love.

Cut all your paper in strips, and think of all the many ways your love makes your heart smile. Mine is filled with sexy reasons, sentimental things, inside jokes, character favorites, ways he makes me feel loved, the man I see in him, his good in this world...

There's no right or wrong...just share your story...and your love. 

Enjoy for many years to come! 







If you make one...I'd LOVE to see it! 
Happy Creating! 
XO


Love to all of you, 


1 comment:

Kori said...

What a great idea Veronika! I'm doing a Valentine's Day linkup! Post on What do you love, who you love, who loves you, or what love means to you? I hope you can be a part of it! Have a great day honey! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com