Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015, Beauties!









For all the moments you've stuck with, supported, & loved me...I thank you...with EVERY BEAT of my heart. I've FINALLY gotten my (emotional) shit together & in a matter of months...I'll be back to the "ME" I've been striving to be for a long time now. Growing up is hard work. I have so many exciting things in store for this year & I look forward to, of course...sharing every moment with you! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You are loved & appreciated...so much more than words! 
May our 2015 be our VERY BEST year...yet! 

Love Forever. Your, 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am seriously happy to see you blogging again!!! I have missed you so much

Veronika said...

Oh Honey! You have NO IDEA how much it means to me that I can ALWAYS count on you! Please know the very same goes for me. I love you & will cherish you always. Thank you for being such a beautiful light in my life. Here's to an AMAZING year! xo

Hello Fabulous said...

Yay!! I was SO happy to see you pop up in my news feed again! I've missed your sweet posts, you're such an inspiring and beautiful girl inside and out! I hope 2014 was good to you and 2015 will be even better!! Can't wait to follow along again! xo

Veronika said...

SO incredibly sweet, Hello Fabulous! Thank you, with ALL of my heart! Thank YOU for sticking with me & for all your love, kindness & support! It means the whole world! Happy 2015, Beauty! xo