Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"Fall In Love"...Paris, in the fall.


Hey Beauties!
It's that time again!
Time to link up with the beautiful Heather from Big City Belle , for her oh so fab..."Fall In Love" Tuesdays! 
Today my post is dedicated to the one & only Heather herself!
Everyone knows how much I love her & everyone also knows how much she loves Paris.
So...to express my gratitude for her endless love & support...this one's for you, Belle!
"I  ♥ you to Paris & back!"














Please be sure to stop by & show Heather some love (she's the BEST & you will LOVE her! ), & if you're just visiting here...stay a while & I'll return the favor!


I love & appreciate you all!

Have a day as beautiful as you!




Also...I'd LOVE for you to join me on Friday for my "Friday Favorites" Link-Up! A day where you share all your favorites you're loving each week. You can read all about it here!


Hope to see you there! 
Thank you, Sweethearts!
Love & Hugs to all of you! 



Lovin' me some Paris & my favorite little Belle,



7 comments:

Heather said...

Awe...I love it! Thank you so much for this beautiful post and, for always supporting me! These pictures speak to me! On my last night in Paris, Brian and I stood on the Pont Alexandre III bridge in the rain and, watched the Eiffel Tower twinkle. It twinkles on the hour at night. The was one of my favorite nights in Paris. The Pont Alexandre bridge is the most beautiful bridge in all of Paris...maybe the world. It arches over the Seine river and, has a spectacular view of the Eiffel Tower. I have pics I should post. ANYWAY, the Pont Alexandre is featured in your post. The girl with the backless dress pic. :) Love it and love you. I think of you every single day while using all of my fab Paris presents. Have a great day! XO

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Such pretty images! I love them all :) I wouldn't mind being there right now, instead of at work ;)

M.R. said...

amazing pics=- each one better than the last!

mindofmr.blogspot.com

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Hi Veronika! Love all the Paris images! So very romantic! And of course we all love Heather too! It's so good to be stopping by some of my favorite blogs again ... it's been a very busy month since mid-August for me with moving to a new home and moving the studio as well ... but I'm BACK with the Season Premiere of the fall season of the blog ;) Hope your fall is fabulous, darling!

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

Casey said...

How funnn! I love this post! Paris is seriously my favorite city on earth that I have ever visited. Gorgeous photos. The last time I was in Paris was in the spring...but autumn looks just as beautiful!

Veronika said...

Heather...as always...you are so so welcome! =) It's no secret how much I adore you & I'm so grateful to have you in my life! =) I CANNOT even imagine witnessing ANY of these images...LIVE & it makes my heart SO SO happy that you & the love of your life, were able to experience it together! What a PERFECT, BEAUTIFUL trip! As romantic as it gets! =) In my own little world, I see us all going together one day, and experiencing it...together. =) To see all that you've seen...would be AMAZING!!! =) I should add that to my Bucket List too! =) I love you tons! XO

Veronika said...

Leeann & M.R...thank you both so so much! =) XO

Sandy...I couldn't agree more & it so so great to have you back! =) Your sunshine has been missed! =) Sure hope all the new adventures in your life are as beautiful as you & I thank you SO much for your endless love & support! I truly appreciate you! I'll stop by & check out all your stuff! SO excited! =) I wish you the world...ALWAYS. Love & hugs to you! XO

Casey...I couldn't be more jealous! =) SO happy you got to experience such beauty as well! I can't wait to visit one day! Thank you so much for stopping by & for sharing your love. You are appreciated & welcomed with open arms...any time! =) Have a beautiful night, Sweetheart! XO