Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"Fall In Love"...Boot Bliss.



Hey Beauties!
It's that time again!
Time to link up with the beautiful Heather from Big City Belle , for her oh so fab..."Fall In Love" Tuesdays! 
I am a boot freak & one of my very favorite parts of Fall, is all the amazing boots we get to wear! 
From Casual to TO DIE...there's just something so sexy to me about a pair of boots! 
Here are a few of my very favs...











Aren't these AMAZING?
Which ones are you loving? What's your favorite fall accessory? 

Please be sure to stop by & show Heather some love (she's the BEST & you will LOVE her! ), & if you're just visiting here...stay a while & I'll return the favor!

And...
If you haven't yet...please don't forget to enter my AMAZING 
Giveaway!

You can read all about it here.



I love & appreciate you all!

Have a day as beautiful as you!




Lovin' me some boots & my favorite little Belle,





8 comments:

Aloha Acres said...

Girl, I have no sense of style whatsoever, but when I see the pics you often post, I wanna run out and shop! :o)

shoe-bee said...

I agree with Say What?!!!!

Veronika said...

Awww...you guys are so cute! =) Girl...it just takes practice & a whole lotta inspiration! =) The easiest & cheapest ways to get ideas are from USWeekly.com & Peoplestylewatch.com. Of course you can get all the magazines as well, but they can definitely add up! My Sister swears by People Style Watch Magazine! She literally copies exact outfits & accessories! =) She works way too many hours & says it's the fastest, most brainless way to shop! LOL! =) But all fashion websites would work...(Glamor, In Style, Vogue, etc. etc.) Hope this helps! But most important...ALWAYS be you! =) Wear what you feel confident/sexy in...and THAT'S what's gonna make you stand out! =) It's really not the clothes at all, & it's definitely not the brands. YOU make the clothes...they don't make you! So...get your shop on girls! =) And...find all the deals you can! Never pay full price if you don't have to! It's better to have many clothes than one, million dollar dress! =) Love & Hugs to you...both! XO

littlemissundomestic said...

wow having some huge cravings to shop for fall boots yummy!

littlemissundomestic said...

wow having some huge cravings to shop for fall boots yummy!

Veronika said...

=) You & me both, Honey! You & me both! =) Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you stay a while & enter my amazing giveaway! =) Have a beautiful night! XO

Heather said...

Ooh la la! All of those boots look just like you! I love them! Thank you so much for your love and support!!! XOXO!

Veronika said...

Aren't they all GORGEOUS!!! =) I want them all! =) Now if only I could get that body to look JUST LIKE ME! =) LOL. Of course, Honey. Forever & ever. Love you to heaven! Happy Wednesday, beautiful! XO