Saturday, September 24, 2011

Handlin' Business Playlist



Today is "Handle Business Day" & here's what I'm listening to. My dance along, sing along, chore doin', get me going...list. 

In the order as they appear...

Lady Gaga- Edge of Glory
Jessie J (feat. B.O.B)- Price Tag
Rihanna- What's my name
Rihanna- California king bed
Natasha Bedingfield- Touch
Keri Hilson- Pretty girl rock
Eminem- Love the way you lie
2Pac- Changes
Joe Budden- Fire
Beyonce, Mary J...- Just stand up
Leona Lewis- Bleeding Love
Leona Lewis- Better in time
Leona Lewis- I got you
Leona Lewis- I see you
Diddy- Coming Home
Katy Perry- Firework
Katy Perry- E.T.
Usher- You got it bad
Usher- DJ got us fallin' in love
Usher- Love in this club
Chris Brown- Forever
Chris Brown- With You
Chris Brown- Look at me know
Chris Brown- I can transform ya
Nelly- Just a dream
Nelly & Tim McGraw- Over and Over
Nelly- Country Grammer
Akon- Angel
Sugarland- Stuck like glue
Britney- Till the world ends
Britney- Circus
Lady Gaga- Paparazzi
Rihanna- Take a bow
Flo Rida- Right Round
Flo Rida- Club can't handle me
Flo Rida- Sugar
Shakira- Gypsy
T.I.-Whatever you like
T.I.- Live your life
Pussycat Dolls- Buttons
Jordin Sparks- Battlefield
Jordin Sparks- No Air
Jordin Sparks- Tattoo
Timbaland- The way I are
Timbaland- Give it to me
Timbaland- Morning After
Beyonce- Halo
Frankie J- How to deal
Elliott Yamin- Wait for you
Cut Chemist- Storm
E-40- Go hard or go home
Pink- Raise your glass
Pink- F**kin' Perfect
Naturi Naughton- Fame
Sam Sparro- Black & Gold

And of course...this is what I look like while I listen. 


What's on your "Handle Business" playlist? 
Songs that get you movin'?

Hope you're all having a PERFECT Saturday!

HUGE hug to you! 




Back to Business,


No comments: